- 11681 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 2245 downloads at 19 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer [Add'l Production (Verse Drums)], Mixed By – Michael BrookVocals – David RamsdenVocals [Vx] – Siberry*
|2||Calling All Angels
Vocals – Siberry*, k.d. lang
|3||Love Is Everything
Vocals – Siberry*
|4||Sail Across The Water
Producer [Additional Production], Mixed By – Michael BrookVocals [Vx] – Siberry*
|5||All The Candles In The World
Vocals – Siberry*
Vocals – Siberry*
|7||The Gospel According To Darkness
Vocals – David Ramsden, Holly Cole, Siberry*, Ken Myhr, Michael Phillip-Wojewoda*, Rebecca Jenkins
|8||An Angel Stepped Down (And Slowly Looked Around)
Vocals – David Ramsden, Holly Cole, Siberry*, Ken Myhr, Michael Phillip-Wojewoda*, Rebecca Campbell, Rebecca Jenkins
|9||The Vigil (The Sea)
Vocals [Vx] – Sib*
|11.1||At The Beginning Of Time
Vocals – Andy Stochansky, David Ramsden, Ken MyhrVocals [Vx] – Siberry*
|11.2||(One Minute Space)||1:00|
|12||Love Is Everything (Harmony Version)||5:51|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Co-producer – Sid Wells (tracks: 5)
- Engineer – Michael Phillip-Wojewoda* (tracks: 1 to 2, 4 to 12)
- Mastered By – Michael Brook, Tony Cousins
- Mixed By [Lead Vocal Mixt By, Assistant] – Russell Kearney (tracks: 9)
- Mixed By [Lead Vocal Mixt By] – Michael Brook (tracks: 9), Richard Evans (tracks: 9)
- Mixed By [Mixt By] – Graham Dickson (tracks: 7), Siberry* (tracks: 6), Michael Brook (tracks: 3), Michael Phillip-Wojewoda* (tracks: 2, 9, 11), Sid Wells (tracks: 5, 8)
- Other [Digital Audio Restoration During Mastering] – DSP Consultants Ltd.
- Producer – Eno* (tracks: 1, 4), Siberry* (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 9, 11), Michael Brook (tracks: 3)
- Recorded By – Peter Mettler (tracks: 10)
- Recorded By [Mainly] – Michael Phillip-Wojewoda* (tracks: 7)
- Written-By – Erdyl Kizilcay* (tracks: 6), Siberry*, Ken Myhr (tracks: 6)
20-page booklet: liner notes, credits, foreword, lyrics, photo, artwork
8-page insert: lyrics translated to Japanese, biography in Japanese
6: edited down from a 20 min. improvisation recorded at erdyl's Studio Backstage in switzerland feb. '91
vocal and guitar re-recorded later
Michael Phillip-Wojewoda engineered all Canadian recodring except "love Is Everything"
No producer listed for 10.
No credits listed for 12.
Track listing on actual release appears as: "(...) 9 THE VIGIL (the sea) 9:23 10 bells 1:19 11 AT THE BEGINNING OF TIME 7:20 (one minute space) 12 LOVE IS EVERYTHING (harmony version) 5:51".
"bells" in lower case indicates the track is considered an interlude, rather than a 'proper' track.
"(one minute space)" is not included in the printed track duration of 11, which appears as 7:20.
Made In Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed, "UPC"): 7599-26824-2
- Barcode: 7599268242
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout (Printed in reverse): WPCP-5309 P02
|CD 26824||Jane Siberry||When I Was A Boy (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||CD 26824||Canada||1993|
|7599268242||Jane Siberry||When I Was A Boy (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||7599268242||Australia||1993|
|9 26824-2||Jane Siberry||When I Was A Boy (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 26824-2||Canada||1993|
|7599-26824-2||Jane Siberry||When I Was A Boy (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||7599-26824-2||Europe||1993|
|9 26824-2||Jane Siberry||When I Was A Boy (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 26824-2||US||1993|
Related flac albums: