- 11755 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 2245 downloads at 19 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Anthem For The Year 2000|
|3||Ana's Song (Open Fire)|
|9||Miss You Love|
|15||Ana's Song (Open Fire) (Acoustic Remix)|
|16||Madman (Vocal Version)|
|18||Punk Song # 2|
|19||Wasted / Fix Me|
|21||Freak (Remix For Us Rejects)
Remix – Paulmac
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Australia) Limited
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Australia) Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Productions Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Australia
- Published By – Big Fat Llama Music
- Published By – Tinia Flab Pty.
- Published By – Tripple Star
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Cover [Image] – Duane Dowse, Richard Allen
- Design – David Homer
- Engineer, Mixed By – Brent Clark (tracks: 19), Jim Moginie (tracks: 19 )
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace (tracks: 2, 7 to 8, 10), Brent Clark (tracks: 15)
- Photography By – Danny Clinch, Tony Mott
- Producer – Jim Moginie (tracks: 15, 19 to 20), Silverchair (tracks: 17, 19 to 20)
- Producer, Recorded By – Nick Launay (tracks: 2, 7 to 8, 10)
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin "Caveman" Shirley* (tracks: 5 to 6, 11, 16), Nick Launay (tracks: 1, 3 to 4, 12 to14, 17 to 18), Nick Launay (tracks: 15)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Brent Clark (tracks: 20), Jim Moginie (tracks: 20)
Notes"untitled" - Recorded for the Godzilla soundtrack, and later release on the single "Anthem For The Year 2000"
"New Race" - Originally by Radio Birdman this recording was made in 1996 with songwriter Denzik Tek adding some guitars. Released in Australia on the "Freak" Single
"Trash" - Included on the Ana's Song (Open Fire)" Single this track was recorded in 1998 during the making of "Neon Ballroom".
"Ana's Song (Open Fire) [Acoustic Remix]" - This version of the song has not been previously released commercially, but was featured on the fanclub only CD single "Paint Pastel Princess".
"Madman [Vocal Version]" - Recorded during the Frogstomp sessions, this version was released in Japan on the "Israel's Son" Tour EP.
"Blind" - Initially part of the Australian "Tomorrow" EP in 1994 this re-recording was made for the movie "The Cable Guy"
"Punk Song #2" - Recorded in 1996 as part of the "Freak Show" sessions. This track was first release in Australia on the "Freak" single.
"Wasted / Fix Me" - These Black Flag songs were recorded live to tape for the "Miss You Love" Single.
"Minor Threat" - Originally by Minor Threat this recording was made in 1998 and release in Australia as a bonus track on the "Miss You Love" Single.
"Freak [Remix For Us Rejects] - This single from "Freak Show" was remixed by Paul Mac and included as a bonus track on "Abuse Me".
Tracks 19 & 20 Copyright Control
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 696998533424
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7255
- Matrix / Runout: CTDP-102236 G4 1A 01
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|5013002000, MUR 501300 2||Silverchair||The Best Of - Volume 1 (2xCD, Comp, Ltd)||Epic, Murmur||5013002000, MUR 501300 2||Europe||2000|
|E2K 91468||Silverchair||The Best Of Volume 1 (2xCD, Comp)||Murmur, Epic||E2K 91468||Canada||2000|
|EK 85334||Silverchair||The Best Of Volume 1 (CD, Comp, Club)||Epic||EK 85334||US||2000|
|mattc109||Silverchair||The Best Of Volume One (Cass, Comp)||Sony Music||mattc109||US||2000|
|5013004||Silverchair||The Best Of Volume 1 (2xCass, Comp)||Sony Music Entertainment (Australia) Limited||5013004||Indonesia||2000|
Related flac albums: