- 11887 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 2245 downloads at 19 mb/s
- Mixed At – Elektronisches Studio der Technischen Universität Berlin
- Mastered At – Elektronisches Studio der Technischen Universität Berlin
- Design [Cover] – Stefan Zintel
- Engineer – Onnen Bock
- Instruments [Glass Instruments] – Sabino Ventura
- Photography – Parschick/Lüning, Thomas Wolf, Wolfgang Volz
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Composed By – Christina Kubisch
- Singing Bowls [Metal Bowls] – Joachim Roedelius*, Onnen Bock
NotesFrom the liner notes:
The music on this CD is a stereo mix of the 14-channel composition for the sound-light installation "Licht Himmel" at the Gasometer Oberhausen, inaugurated in March 2006.
The work comprises 212 special LED lights, following the architectural lines of the 100 m high building. The sound is transmitted by two speaker circles, one at the bottom and one at the top.
Light and sound transform the huge gas tank into a space of contemplation and magic.
Trautonium, glass harmonica, tibetan metal bowls, voice, tuning forks, bells, glass gong, glass cornett, double bass, springdrums, nature recordings, electronic devices, electromagnetic field recordings, synthesizer.
Mixed and mastered at the Electronic Studio of the Berlin Technical University, June 2006.
Related flac albums: